Neo Group Statement: COVID-19
The health and safety of our work force, clients, suppliers, site visitors and local communities is our top priority as we navigate the ongoing COVID-19 situation and strive to keep the wheels turning.
At Neo we are implementing additional control measures and procedures in an effort to keep the virus out of our organisation and to do what we can to facilitate a healthy workplace.
We have enacted the following on all of our sites / offices:
- Development of a Corona Virus (COVID 19) Policy, rolled out to all sites and staff which incorporates the recommendations for sanitising, health checks, isolation and social distancing.
- One machine One man Policy (inclusive of passenger vehicle movements)
- Removal of all crib huts and site offices that promote gathering
- Staggering starting / break times of site workers
- Reviewing manual handling techniques and operations to ensure we maintain the social distancing recommendations.
- Enforcing mandatory PPE for such activities where this was not required previously (based around contact risk).
- Daily communication to all workers on the ever evolving restrictions / conditions / recommendations, particularly outside of work activities
- Keeping the same crews working together and not moving employees from crew to crew.
- Application of disinfectant to machine touch points as well as other equipment (survey levels, hand tools etc) prior to use and after use.
- Utilising electronic media to liaise with clients (i.e. sending pictures / videos to eliminate onsite attendance)
- No visitor policy in our offices
Mental Health is also extremely important during the worrying time and standing down workers / workforce will no doubt exacerbate the mental stress we are all currently experiencing. Many of our employees are dealing with job losses of partners/ family / friends and are understandably very anxious about their own future.
We ask for your trust in our company and the policies and procedures we are implementing to keep the workplace virus free and the wheels turning.
Neo will obviously enact any restrictions enforced by the Federal and State Government Authorities in efforts to control the spread of the virus.