Encounter Lakes Subdivisions
ENCOUNTER LAKES 4B & 5B SUBDIVISIONS
Project Category: Subdivision Works
The ever-growing population of the City of Victor Harbor Council areas gave the opportunity for Neo to complete some of the final stages of the Encounter Lakes Franklin Island Estate. Stage 4B & 5B consisted of 19 allotments.
Level 1 supervision was required for the allotment fill construction. Erosion and sediment control were a high priority due to the watercourse surrounding the island and bird and fish species in the area.
Neo successfully delivered the project within the tight, critical timelines nominated in the contract to ensure allotment sale dates were met.
SCOPE OF WORKS:
• Earthworks—Level 1 Supervision to lots
• Road pavements & Asphalt Seal
• Water & Sewer Reticulation
• Stormwater Infrastructure to Roads & Back of Lot Works
• NBN pit and pipework
• Electrical Reticulation & Street
• Lighting • Exposed Aggregate footpaths
• Topsoil Strip & Respread Works
• Duration: August 2017— February 2018
• Value: $700,000
• Client: Dandevco
• Superintendent: Fyfe