Eyre Village Shopping Centre
To cater for the increasing residency in new suburb ‘Eyre’ north of Adelaide, a new shopping precinct incorporating a supermarket and specialty shops was developed, designed and constructed.
Neo’s works included the initial earthworks inclusive of a large filling operation and the subsequent stormwater and pavement construction.
Works were staged to over a 9 month construction window.
Scope of Works
- Tree removal and clearing
- 14000m3 controlled filling
- 6000m2 Pavement construction
- Stormwater Infrastructure
- 1800m2 Concrete Pavements
- 5000m2 Asphalt Carpark
- Kerbing and concrete footpaths and ramps
- Signage, wheelstops and linemarking
- Duration: Staged March 2017 – December 2017
- Client: Westside Constructions
- Superintendent: PT Design