Yandra Terrace Stormwater Upgrade
Neo secured the contract to upgrade one of Port Elliott’s main stormwater drainage paths to alleviate upstream flooding.
The project involved the installation of large diameter pipes buried at depth and large pits plus the construction of an open cut drainage swale lined with rock mattresses.
The construction involved working around live services such as power and fibre optic and installing the network with extensive traffic control under Port Elliot road.
The works were completed ahead of schedule enabling all restrictions to be removed prior to the holiday period.
Scope of Works
- Removal of old stormwater infrastructure
- Installation of 375 – 900mm diameter pipes
- Cast insitu and precast concrete pits
- Pavement construction
- Asphalt sealing
- Kerbing and concrete footpaths and ramps
- Installation of Box Culverts
- Duration: August 2017— November 2017
- Value: $855k
- Client: City of Victor Harbor
- Superintendent: City of Victor Harbor