Myponga Township Road and Drainage Upgrade
The alluring seaside town of Myponga Beach on Adelaide’s Fluerieu Peninsula houses a small community of holiday makers and local residents.
Neo were awarded the contract to upgrade the road network and stormwater infrastructure to a standard that not only serves the design intent but a standard that fits in with the character of the township.
Neo were able to meet a tight construction timeline to beat the summer rush without sacrificing the quality and intent of the project.
Scope of Works
- Reconstruction of road network
- Installing new and replacing old stormwater infrastructure
- Rock mattresses
- Road sealing
- Bridge Protection
- Duration: September 2017— October 2017
- Client: District Council of Yankalilla
- Superintendent: District Council of Yankalilla